Join FLEX for a weekend of outdoor fun at Two Mile Run County Park! We have a schedule of free activities for Friday, June 24, and Saturday, June 25, and we invite you to come to any or all of them.
The location to meet for ALL activities is Big Rock Pavilion; coordinates 41.477924, -79.760338 (see map below).
- Dinner @ 6PM (mountain pies, hot dogs, chips, s'mores)
- Group hike @ 7:30PM
- Yard games and bonfire after the hike
- Camping (We will be camping at Big Rock Pavilion)
- Breakfast @ 9AM (doughnuts, fruit, coffee)
- Kayak or hike @ 10AM (Need a kayak? Contact us at email@example.com)
- Swimming (beaches open at 12PM for those who want to stay and swim)
FLEX will provide food, water, paper goods, yard games, fire starter items, bug spray, sunscreen, garbage bags, and a first aid kit.
Attendees are asked to provide camping gear (tent, sleeping bag, etc), camping chairs, gear for activities (hiking and kayaking), and their own drinks and snacks if they'd like. Don't forget to be prepared for the weather!
Registration is required for camping only.
Please register by Wednesday, June 22
, by clicking the button on this page, clicking the link under "not a member?", and entering your information.
This event is for young professionals (suggested ages 40 & under) in Venango County.
(Click image above to open location on Google Maps)